- Support your local business and have a local dealer who can provide service after the sale.
- This is a big purchase in your life! Do you really want to trust it to someone you have never met?
- Locally you will be able to do a complete customer orientation of the RV and understand how to operate all the equipment and appliances on your new RV purchase.
- A full service dealership can provide RV expertise in every department.
- Warranty service is convenient and close to home.
- Top notch in person customer service.
- No travel expenses to pick up RV.
- Service department that can get you in fast and back out camping asap.
- Internet and wholesale dealers come and go. You want to find a well-established dealership to do business with.
- Cheapest price doesn’t always mean the best. You can’t put a price on an experienced sales and service staff.
Bonfires mean camping food… which means it’s time again for the ONION BOMBS!!! Easy, simple and absolutely DELICIOUS– you just can’t beat that combo!!!
(heehee– -and they are LOW CARB!!!)
ground meat (I prefer turkey!!)
seasonings to taste ( could use any good seasoning blend!)
1. peel your onions and cut them in half as equally as possible.
2. Prepare your meatballs how you want them– I used Italian seasoning, oregano, chili powder, minced garlic, ketchup, worcestershire sauce and some bread crumbs
3. Size your meatballs so that they can be squished between two pieces of onions. Some meat will push out the ends and that is okay!!! Just make them as compact as possible!!
4. wrap each onion bomb in (HEAVY DUTY ) tinfoil– might want to double them since they’ll be tossed in the fire! Make sure not to poke holes in the foil!!
5. toss in the fire and try to get them in the coals.
6. cook for about 10 minutes, flip ’em around and cook another 10 minutes or so!!!