It’s finally spring and many stores, farms, and gardens are full of fresh, tender spring vegetables!
This is the perfect time to experiment with new salads. Here’s a savory & sweet salad to try:
Goat Cheese and Pear Salad
- 1 4oz package of Herbed Goat Cheese (or any soft, mild cheese)
- 2 pears, sliced or chopped
- 2 cups grapes, whole of halved
- 1 large head of green or red-leaf lettuce
- Salty roasted nuts or seeds
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
Rinse lettuce, and then tear it into bite-sized pieces. Add goat cheese and vinegar, then drizzle with olive oil toss. Add remaining ingredients, toss lightly, and serve with your favorite warm, crusty bread.