Make this ultra-creamy Hot Cocoa mix ahead of time and keep it handy in your RV for crisp spring mornings.
- 3 cups powdered milk
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup powdered chocolate drink mix (such as Nesquik®)
- 1/2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Pulse powdered milk, pudding mix, chocolate drink mix, powdered creamer, confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, and cinnamon together in a food processor until blended. Store in an air-tight container and simply stir a few tablespoons (to taste) of mix into a mug of hot water.
Recipe from allrecipes.com