- Heavy-Duty Tin Foil
- Ground Chuck or Round
- Any other vegetables you wish to add (root vegetables in particular are good in this dish)
1. Shape heavy-duty tin foil into serving-sized pouches, enough for each camper
2. Wash & chop vegetables into large, bite-sized pieces
3. Place ground beef into foil pouches (one or two servings per pouch) and break it up with a fork
4. Add all vegetables to the pouches (one of two servings per pouch)
5. Season as desired
6. Close top of foil pouch and place on hot embers for 20 minutes or until cooked through
*this varies greatly depending on how hot the fire is, proximity of the pouch to the heat, and quantity of food in each pouch
7. Remove using grilling tongs and place on a heat-safe surface. Open carefully being mindful of the hot steam that will escape.
8. Add any additional seasonings & enjoy!