When purchasing your first RV be sure to think through the following questions:
1. How do you plan to use your RV?
Weekend Outings with friends or family?
Long, Extended Vacations?
As a snowbird or full-timer?
2. Will you be traveling with Children?
3. Do you like to get away for long stretches at a time?
4. How would you define your ideal vacation?
Liking to rough it and take just the basic necessities or do you like to have it all with extra storage and space?
5. Do you love to cook for fun?
6. Would you rather have a smaller RV that can take you to “out of the way” places or a larger rig with more living comfort and amenities?
7. What type of vehicle do you plan to tow your RV?
It’s very important when buying an RV to make sure your tow vehicle can pull your new RV smoothly
8. Is there a specific payment range you need to stick to?
9. Are there any specific models that spark your interest?